- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -
Marc Lamont Hill: If There’s Smoke There’s Fire…
Posted By David Swindle On October 1, 2009 @ 7:35 pm In NewsReal Blog | No Comments
Cliff Kincaid over at Accuracy in Media has unearthed additional bombshells in his investigation of the radical ideology of Fox News Contributor Marc Lamont Hill:
In the same way that Van Jones was exposed originally by New Zealand blogger Trevor Loudon by using Internet search engines to look into his controversial background and writings, over the course of just a few days Accuracy in Media has been able to determine the following about Hill from public sources:
- He called the notorious anti-white, anti-Jewish Khallid Muhammad a “mentor, teacher, and revolutionary hero,” and believes that the black racist died not from a brain aneurysm but was assassinated. Muhammad was so extreme that he was ousted from the Nation of Islam because of his hatred of Jews.
- He gave a lecture on “The Importance of Ideological Training in the New Millenium (sic)” at the Polymathematic University’s “Political Education Program for the Poor Righteous Communist Party.”
- He declared on a “MySpace” page that the people he’d like to meet personally include Assata Shakur, Louis Farrakhan, Fidel Castro, and Mumia Abu Jamal, another convicted cop-killer.
- He speaks on “The Importance of the Nation of Islam to Hip-Hop Culture” and says that he once belonged to something called the Ansaaru Allah Community, an Islamic sect with doctrines similar to the Nation of Islam that has been accused of being a religious cult.
- Hill’s “MySpace” page features a slide show of such figures as Assata Shakur, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, and Ella Baker, who just happens to be the namesake of the Ella Baker Center, founded by Van Jones.
- The Marc Lamont Hill website includes a graphic and obscene “Sex With Timaree” segment that features advice from a “Sexpert” on how to enjoy the “Land o’ Anal” or anal sex.
Hill told me in an interview that while he supports Shakur (his Twitter page is plastered with police photos of the fugitive), he was not the author of an article under his by-line and on his website that hails her escape from prison and grant of political asylum in Cuba. However, the article concludes with the name of “Marc.”
Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com
URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2009/david-swindle/marc-lamont-hill-if-there%e2%80%99s-smoke-there%e2%80%99s-fire%e2%80%a6/
Copyright © 2009 FrontPage Magazine. All rights reserved.