- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -
Hot Post:The 15 Most Obvious Lies in President Obama’s Ohio Speech and 1 Damning Freudian Slip
Posted By David Swindle On September 12, 2010 @ 12:00 pm In NewsReal Blog | No Comments
This popular post was first published on September 8 here.
The naked lies were too numerous to count in President Obama’s speech in Ohio today. But let’s try and respond to a couple.
15. “We also hoped for a chance to get beyond some of the political divides between Democrats and Republicans…”
One cannot “get beyond” the political divides of this country when the objective is to “fundamentally transform” the United States. Obama’s talk of bi-partisanship has been clearly demonstrated to just be a campaign technique to woo moderates.
He could have ruled from the Center — the model was there in Bill Clinton’s second term. Instead he chose to push a leftist agenda, thus further exacerbating the divide.
14. “Because we are proud to be Democrats, we are prouder to be Americans.”
Says the Post-American President who rejects the concept of American exceptionalism and bows to foreign kings.
13. “I ran for President because for much of the last decade a very specific governing philosophy had reigned about about how American should work.”
He expects us to believe that anything President Bush did in any way inspired him to run for President?
12. “Folks were forced to put more debt on their credit cards and to borrow against homes that many couldn’t afford to buy in the first place.”
Forced? As in Discover Card and American Express put a gun to their customers head and demanded they load themselves up with debt? Monster House came by and threatened to devour people if they didn’t sign the mortgage?
11. “I ran for president because I believed that this kind of economy was unsustainable for the middle class and the future of our nation.”
Obama is not interested in sustainability. The debt levels we already have and that he is further burdening us with make a mockery of his claims for interest in sustainability.
10. “I ran because I had a different idea about how America was built. It was an idea rooted in my own family’s story.”
Built? Obama does not have a different idea about how America was built. The historical facts are quite clear. He has a different idea about the America that he wants to build — and build by destroying what already exists.
Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com
URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2010/david-swindle/hot-postthe-15-most-obvious-lies-in-president-obama%e2%80%99s-ohio-speech-and-1-damning-freudian-slip/
Copyright © 2009 FrontPage Magazine. All rights reserved.