- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -
Obama Continues Lying About Scheme to Murder Mexicans/Bill of Rights
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On September 29, 2012 @ 9:59 am In The Point | 9 Comments
Forget his ears, Barry should have a nose so long that he would have trouble getting through open doors.
“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration,” the president said. “When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it. We assigned a inspector general to do a thorough report that was just issued, confirming that in fact Eric Holder did not know about this, that he took prompt action and the people who did initiate this were held accountable.”
There’s probably some part of this that’s true. Not any of the actual words, but maybe one of the commas might not be completely false.
1. Fast and Furious did not begin under Bush
2. Holder did not discontinue it when he found out about it because he was the one who implemented it
3. Holder did not discontinue it until he had reached the point where he could no longer keep lying about its existence
4. The people responsible, except for two scapegoats, were not held responsible. And being held responsible for causing thousands of deaths, including some American deaths, should involve more than a resignation.
5. The inspector said that he couldn’t do his job because of a White House cover up
The recently released DOJ Inspector General’s report added to Obama’s fairy tale explanation by admitting the White House made it impossible to follow up on leads regarding White House security staffer Kevin O’Reilly, allegedly a key player in Fast and Furious.
So where’s the media’s Fast and Furious Fact Check?
Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com
URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/obama-continues-lying-about-scheme-to-murder-mexicansbill-of-rights/
Copyright © 2009 FrontPage Magazine. All rights reserved.