- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -
Nidal Hasan Killed American Soldiers Because They Were Going Against the “Islamic Empire”
Posted By Daniel Greenfield On August 13, 2013 @ 12:11 pm In The Point | 8 Comments
It’s workplace violence, don’t you know?
1. Nidal Hasan was closely associated with an Al Qaeda leader
2. He claimed to have acted in support of the Taliban
3. He wanted to be a martyr 
4. He describes himself as a Soldier of Allah, while explicitly repudiating his military service and the Constitution as forms of human idolatry.
5. He talks about killing American soldiers because they were going against the Islamic Empire… a reference to the rising emirates of Al Qaeda
I’m not sure what else Nidal Hasan could do to convince the authorities that he is a Muslim terrorist and that the men he killed and wounded were hurt in a terrorist attack and should be awarded and compensated accordingly.
One year after he waged a deadly shooting rampage at the Fort Hood Army base here in November 2009, Major Nidal Malik Hasan told a panel of military mental health experts that he wished he had been killed during the attack because it would have meant Allah had chosen him for martyrdom.
“I’m paraplegic and could be in jail for the rest of my life,” Major Hasan told the panel. “However, if I died by lethal injection I would still be a martyr.”
“I don’t think what I did was wrong because it was for the greater cause of helping my Muslim brothers,” he told the military panel.
He denied having remorse and justified his actions by saying that the soldiers he killed were “going against the Islamic Empire.”
Even liberals should be able to figure out that the imperial side is the evil one.
Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com
URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/nidal-hasan-killed-american-soldiers-because-they-were-going-against-the-islamic-empire/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/muslim-darth-vader.jpg
 He wanted to be a martyr: http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/fort-hood-jihad-mass-murderer-i-dont-think-what-i-did-was-wrong-because-it-was-for-the-greater-cause.html
 Image: http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/darth-vader-muslim.jpg
Copyright © 2015 FrontPage Magazine. All rights reserved.