1) I believe with complete faith…that Science (as defined by those in power) is Truth.
2) I believe with complete faith…that Science alone explains everything, determines everything, and will always control everything. There is only Science.
3) I believe with complete faith…that this is how it is, this is how it always was, and this is how it always will be.
4) I believe with complete faith…that we should only look to Science to address our needs and solve our problems. It is not appropriate to turn anywhere besides Science.
5) I believe with complete faith…that all the words of Scientists (as determined by those in power) are true.
6) I believe with complete faith…that all the prophecies of Scientists are true, will come to pass as spoken, and must be heeded with unswerving devotion.
7) I believe with complete faith…that all the teachings of Science (Torah) are pure and true.
8) I believe with complete faith…that the Torah of Science will never be replaced with other teachings.
9) I believe with complete faith…that the gods of Science know all of our thoughts and actions. They can hack us and program us, as they can all living beings, for we have no soul.
10) I believe with complete faith…that the gods of Science are perfect in their morality. It is for them to determine who shall be rewarded and who shall be punished, who shall live and who shall die, who is essential and who is expendable, who shall eat and who shall starve, who shall be free and who shall be incarcerated, who shall have and who shall have nothing (and be happy).
11) I believe with complete faith…that all the medical treatments of Science – especially vaccines – are safe and effective, and everyone must take them always.
12) I believe with complete faith…that Science will bring redemption to the world, a Messianic age. Even though this utopia is delayed, even though the more Science interferes with the world the worse it seems to get, I will continue to hope to Science and anticipate its redemption.
13) I believe with complete faith…that after enough people are killed (depopulation) and enough babies are prevented from being born (reproductive rights, planned parenthood, and population control), there will be everlasting life.
I believe all this with complete faith and will question nothing. I will always Trust the Science.
Rabbi Chananya Weissman is the author of hundreds of articles and seven books on a wide range of subjects. He is also the director and producer of a documentary, Single Jewish Male, and a series of short films. His work can be found at chananyaweissman.com and rumble.com/c/c-782463. He can be contacted at email@example.com.