D.C. Military Occupation Gets 2 Month Extension

It's not 2 months. We already know that they're extending Biden's unconstitutional military occupation of Washington D.C. into at least the fall.

 An internal e-mail obtained by FOX 5 reveals members of the National Guard might still be in D.C. through the Fall of 2021.

The National Security Council is asking the Department of Defense to engage Capitol Police on planning for post-March 12th support, according to the e-mail.

But, even as they're feeding National Guard troops rotten food with metal shavings, and making them sleep in parking garages, they're pretending that this is just a two-month extension.

The military occupation of D.C. began as a temporary emergency. Then it was extended because there was supposed to be a terror threat to Biden's inauguration. 

On a cold, windy day with a small group of spectators watching from behind barbed wire, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. swore another in a long series of false oaths before his motorcade passed between a long row of soldiers with their backs to him looking outward for threats.

Even as Biden’s team prepped the executive orders that would end the national emergency at the border and shut down construction of the wall, new walls topped by razor wire were rising across the imperial city. The new Fortress of Government sealed off two miles of the National Mall and parts of downtown D.C. and filled it with more soldiers than are deployed in Iraq.

 Some 25,000 National Guard members were dispatched from Vermont, Maine, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Arkansas, Missouri, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Virginia, and Colorado to prepare for a fake invasion that never came. 

Democrats had deployed more soldiers in D.C. than they had in Iraq and Afghanistan while authorizing them to use lethal force and investigating their politics before the deployment.

Nothing happened to justify this fascist theater. But then it was claimed that there would be a terror threat during impeachment and the troops stayed on till March.

And still, nothing happened.

Now the request for a two-month extension was preceded by dubious claims of a militia attack during the State of the Union address. And here it comes.

US Capitol Police have requested a two-month extension of National Guard troop support at the US Capitol which is now under review at the Department of Defense, according to two defense officials.

National Guard support was previously scheduled to end on March 12.

"We want to understand what the plan is," Rep. Slotkin said. "None of us like looking at the fencing, the gates, the uniformed presence around the Capitol. We can’t depend on the National Guard for our security."

The Duffel Blog parody from January rings truer every day.

More than 20,000 national guardsmen are expected to deploy to the nation’s capital to provide additional security during President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20, but critics warn the National Guard appears to lack an exit strategy.

“We have no metric for what success looks like,” said one high ranking officer. “Is it an hour after the man is sworn in? Is it when the protesters have all left? We just don’t know.”

The ongoing military campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq have left many questioning if this deployment to Washington has a defined objective or could be instead a so-called “Forever Civil War.”

Meanwhile, Army Civil Affairs leaders recently outlined a plan to improve local roads and schools in the Washington area to better military relations with local civilians. The plan was ultimately rejected since are no National Guard Civil Affairs units.

“We are here to train and assist until the members of Congress can fight on their own,” a National Guard Bureau official said. “We will be here until we reach that goal, not until we reach some arbitrary date. And we are confident we are about to turn that corner.”

Share

Wondering what happened to your Disqus comments?

Read the Story