Dear YouTube Censors,
I am the author interviewed on February 22 by Dr. Anthony Harper, White House Correspondent for the Intermountain Christian News, which you removed from YouTube because of alleged “misinformation” claiming that voting irregularities during the 2020 election altered the result. You went further in your censorial zeal by holding Dr. Harper responsible for my alleged sins, imposing a 90-day ban on his broadcasts and threatening him with permanent removal if he has the temerity to disagree with your censorship publicly.
The subject of our interview was my book Final Battle: The Next Election Could Be the Last, whose descriptions of voting irregularities and attempts by the Democrat Party to make cheating in elections easier you want to keep from the voting public.
By suppressing my interview with Dr. Harper, you have effectively suppressed my research and observations about this most serious of matters, and have done so without explanation except the vague unsupported claim that my challenge to an election result must be suppressed. Since you provide no specific evidence to refute my claim, you are also arguing that any challenge to an election result is off-limits and needs to be suppressed.
Since you claim to be willing to hear appeals to your decisions, kindly respond to these requests.
- Provide me with concrete evidence for your claim that irregularities in the presidential election of 2020 did not affect the election result. Please answer the specific analyses and claims made in Dinesh D’Souza’s recent book 2000 Mules and Mollie Hemingway’s book Rigged: How the Media, Big Tech and the Democrats Seized Our Elections. And of course, please address the claims made in my book Final Battle: The Next Election Could Be the Last, which you have so far chosen to suppress rather than answer.
- Please explain why YouTube has not censored and punished Rep. Jamie Raskin and his Democrat colleagues who went into the well of the House in January 2017 to challenge the legitimacy of the Trump election and call for the decertification of Trump Electors. Such challenges to the legitimacy of a presidential election were mounted by Democrats in every election that a Republican won since 1980.
- Since your decisions to censor opinions regarding the legitimacy of elections have been so arbitrary, so ungrounded in obvious facts and so politically biased in favor of the Democrats, please tell me why anyone should treat you as a legitimate arbiter of what is “misinformation” and what is not.
Below see the letter YouTube sent to Dr. Harper:
Hi Dr Anthony Harper InterMountain Christian News (Christian News),
Our team has reviewed your content, and, unfortunately, we think it violates our misinformation policy. We’ve removed the following content from YouTube:
Video: David Horowitz joins Dr Harper February 22, 2023.
We know that this might be disappointing, but it’s important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we’ve made a mistake, you can appeal and we’ll take another look. Keep reading for more details.
How your content violated the policy.
Content that advances false claims that widespread fraud, errors, or glitches changed the outcome of the U.S. 2020 presidential election is not allowed on YouTube.
How this affects your channel.
Your channel now has 1 strike. You won’t be able to do things like upload, post, or live stream for 1 week. A second strike will prevent you from publishing content for 2 weeks. Three strikes in the same 90 day period will result in your channel being permanently removed from YouTube.
What to do next.
95% of creators who get 1 strike never get another one. We want that for you too, so please:
Make sure you understand YouTube’s Community Guidelines and strikes basics.
· Review your content with our policies in mind. If after reviewing your content you think we made a mistake, let us know. You can appeal this decision here.
· Understand that this strike will expire after 90 days, and that deleting the content will not remove the strike.
· Remember, if your channel has been restricted from using any YouTube features, you’re prohibited from using another channel to get around these restrictions. Doing so is considered circumvention under our Terms of Service, and may result in termination of your account and all your channels.
The YouTube Team