[To get the whole story on the roots of the Left’s malice and what lies behind its war of destruction on free societies, read Jamie Glazov’s United in Hate: The Left’s Romance with Tyranny and Terror: CLICK HERE.]
Bevelyn explains Why I Painted Over BLM Graffiti in NYC, revealing the war we’re in – and why she’s on the frontlines.
Don’t miss it!
And make sure to watch our special 5-Part-Series on Behind the Mask of Black Lives Matter and Escaping The Left:
1. Dr. Charles Jacobs: Do Black Slaves’ Lives Matter? — When did the Left first go woke? When they betrayed black slaves.
2. Bryson Gray: Why I Left the Left.
3. Daniel Greenfield: Behind the Mask of Black Lives Matter.
4. Terrance Wren: ‘We Need to Build From Inside the Hood.’
5. Will Johnson: Where Are the Protests for David Dorn?