Canadian, Conservative opposition leader Andrew Scheer is being taken to the woodshed by CAIR-CAN, (renamed The National Council of Canadian Muslims) and “the leaders of Canada’s largest labour organization,” the Canadian Labour Congress, led by its president Hassan Yussuff, for “emboldening far-right extremists by failing to call out Islamophobia following the New Zealand mosque shootings and attending events with people who promote hate speech.”
The National Council of Canadian Muslims (NCCM) is an offshoot of Hamas-linked CAIR-USA. Its 2005 annual review indicates that CAIR-CAN was set up “to work with the Washington-based CAIR,” but later denied affiliations to CAIR in 2013.
As with its parent organization CAIR, the NCCM perpetuates the victimology “Islamophobia” subterfuge as a means to repel criticisms of Islam. To question or discuss Islam, or any religion for that matter, is not ‘racism’, it is not ‘hate’, and it is not meant to “victimize” anyone. It is meant to scrutinize a doctrine as any religion and ideology should be subject to without punitive action, unless of course one lives under Shariah law.
Scheer is facing the “Islamophobia” battering ram because he did not word his condolences and horror over the recent Christchurch mosques massacre in a manner that was satisfying to the NCCM and its Leftist enablers. Scheer stated on Twitter:
Freedom has come under attack in New Zealand as peaceful worshippers are targeted in a despicable act of evil. All people must be able to practice their faith freely and without fear.
His message drew the ire of the NCCM and the CLC for not including the words “Islamophobia” and “Muslim”. Let’s review some pertinent points about how this victimology “Islamophobia” subterfuge is maneuvering domestically and globally, and how it is gutting the West from within. Before we do, the Muslim Brotherhood plan for North America states:
“The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”
Here are points to consider:
- The Conservative government was called “Islamophobic” by Liberal leader Justin Trudeau merely for posing legitimate questions about jihad terror and public safety, given Trudeau’s welcome to Islamic State jihadists that he thinks can be an “extraordinarily powerful voice” for deradicalization.
- The definition of “Islamophobia” given to the Toronto District School Board by the National Council of Canadian Muslims was presented as “fear, prejudice, hatred or dislike directed against Islam or Muslims, or towards Islamic politics or culture.”
- The “Islamophobia scam” was well defined by an imam and former member of the International Institute for Islam Thought, Abdur-Rahman Muhammad, who warned: “This loathsome term is nothing more than a thought-terminating cliche conceived in the bowels of Muslim think tanks for the purpose of beating down critics.”
- In his first address after being sworn in, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan “vowed to take the matter [of blasphemy] to the United Nations, saying that few in the West understand the pain caused to Muslims by such activities.”
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent a committee to Europe to investigate “Islamophobia.”
- The Organization of Islamic Cooperation seeks to impose its “Islamophobia” objectives on the world and maintains an “Islamophobia Observatory.” “The OIC’s Charter asserts that its mission is to promote Islamic values, to revitalize Islam’s pioneering role in the world, to strengthen solidarity among Muslim States, to unify the Muslim voice, to support the ‘Palestinian struggle’, to defend Member State sovereignty, to assist Muslim communities outside the jurisdiction of Member States, to present a single position on the international stage in matters of common interest.”
- In complete violation of democratic constitutions, the European Court of Human Rights ruled in the case of Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff that insulting Muhammad is not “free speech.” The “Austrian woman’s criminal conviction and fine for her statements accusing the Prophet Muhammad of pedophilia did not breach her right to free speech,” according to the ruling because it was hurtful to Muslims.
- The NCCM is also behind “anti-Islamophobia” charters adopted in six major Canadian cities.
- Canada has adopted “anti-Islamophobia” motion M103 in Parliament, and in a follow-up 23-million-dollar initiative, “Taking Action Against Systemic Racism and Religious Discrimination Which Includes Islamophobia,” stipulates that “monitoring citizens for compliance” is part of the plan of “action”. Groups such as the NCCM and terror-linked IRFAN will receive funding from the taxpayer purse for this oppressive initiative.
Andrew Scheer is now being monitored for compliance and he is isn’t faring too well, not according to the NCCM and its cohorts.
Executive Director of the NCCM, Ihsaan Gardee, stated:
Mr. Scheer’s initial decision to avoid saying that the victims were Muslims and the attacks took place at mosques ‘felt very deliberate….There is a real danger that this kind of association helps to embolden others to feel like they now have licence to act out on their hatred and on their ideologies”
“Felt very deliberate” is not a valid accusation. It is also noteworthy that the NCCM is forceful in its demands to use the word “Muslim” when Muslims are victimized, but enraged and quick to crow “Islamophobia” when Muslims are identified as “Muslims” when they do the victimizing.
The message that is being sent to Andrew Scheer is that he must accept his inferior status in accordance to Islamic supremacist dictates, apologize and be obedient. The Leftist publication NowToronto asserted in its headline that Christchurch massacre lays bare Andrew Scheer’s Islamophobia problem. Odd, since Scheer is been criticized among Conservatives for bending over backwards to prove to Muslims how welcome they are in Canada, beyond any other group.
There is another important twist to this story, and that is the anti-semitic views of the Canadian Labour Congress (CLC), which has attacked Scheer in partnership with the NCCM. The CLC wears its anti-Israel bias on its sleeve. On its website, the Canadian Labor Congress marked the 50th anniversary of the Six-Day War by condemning Israel as an “occupier,” but it made no demand for the PLO Charter to remove its mandate to liquidate Israel, a mandate that is also present in the PA, Hamas and Fatah Charters. According to the CLC:
June 2017 marks the 50th anniversary of the Six-Day War and the beginning of Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories……..
Unfortunately, there is serious concern that any immediate resumption of direct talks has been jeopardized by Israeli government policies that have been found to be in contravention of international law. These include aggressive settlement expansion and demolition of Palestinian homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, the fragmentation and economic isolation of Palestinian communities in the West Bank, the blockade of Gaza, and the endurance of the separation wall. Ongoing eruptions of violence against civilians by either side have further derailed diplomatic efforts.
The new U.S. administration’s endorsement of the settlements and intentions to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem also imperil the likelihood of renewed talks.
In the context of attacks on the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, the CLC will continue to defend freedom of speech and the right to legitimate protest.
UK Labor Party anti-semite Jeremy Corbyn, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib did not spring up overnight. The jihad to “free Palestine….from the River to the Sea” (i.e. obliterate Israel) is now virtually mainstream in the UK Labour Party and in the Democrat Party. Encroachment by Islamic supremacists and anti-Semitism in Canada’s largest labor organization is alive in Canada and both will grow without adequate challenge.
Western leaders need to understand that no matter how friendly and sincerely accepting they are to Muslims, they will still be called “Islamophobic” by supremacist lobbies unless they acquiesce to their bullying and accede to the “Islamophobia” subterfuge. Islamic doctrine advocates infidel submission….
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor that forbidden which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor have they been the people of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (Quran 9:29)